ABOUT EMAAR sunrise bay
Emaar Sunrise Bay is a New Launch on the the Emaar Beachfront located conveniently at the 20 million square feet development of Dubai Harbour. The waterfront project is projected to be the next largest Marina in the Middle East. Residents of Emaar Sunrise Bay can access all their leisure amenities such as retail centers, shopping mall, yacht club and hotels.
- Premium 26 storeys Twin Tower
- Marina View
- 1,2,3 & 4 Bedroom premium apartments
- Access to the Beach
ABOUT DUBAI HARBOUR
Emaar Properties will build 10 million square feet of new residences and a new Address hotel project as part of Dubai Harbour, the emirate’s major new waterfront development unveiled in January. The developments make up about half of the Dubai Harbour project, to be developed by Meraas Holding, which will include a 1,400-berth marina, a 135 metre-high Dubai Lighthouse, and a 150,000sq ft cruise liner terminal capable of handling 6,000 passengers.
- 135 meter high Dubai Light House
- 360 observation deck
- 1,100 marina berths
- 2 cruise terminals
- 1,200,000 passengers annually
- Spread over an area of 20 million sq. ft.
- Skydive & marine club
- Street at DUBAI HARBOUR turn into *FORMULA CIRCUIT TRACK*
- Largest Marina in Middle East can accommodate 85 meters long yachts
Shopping mall , retail , restaurants , exhibition sites and *RESIDENTIAL* to be launched soon …. stay in touch for more details , be the first to get unique residential apartments at world class high end Development of EMAAR