1 Bedroom Starting from AED 448,000 only
Remraam is a tranquil community introducing a mix of low and high-rise residential buildings that offer a wide range of quality affordable apartments options. A popular and vibrant community in DUBAILAND, Remraam offers spacious and comfortable studio to two bedroom apartments for lease with an abundance of community facilities.
After the successful launch of Remraam, Dubai Properties is now launching Phase 2 offering 1, 2 & 2 + maid’s bedroom options. Remraam in Dubailand is a friendly, self-contained community for individuals and families alike.
Remraam is conveniently located between Jebel Ali Free Zone and Al Maktoum International Airport in the heart of DPG’s Dubailand destination and in proximity to Motor City. It is a perfect place for those who are looking for a complete community living. Remraam encompasses large communal gardens and barbecue stations. Along with a mosque, delivery grocery store, and quick response emergency services, it has all you need to make every day enjoyable.
Remraam Phase 2 Architecture:
- Project consists of 2 Buildings – 4 wings(G+5)
- Typical units (1BR, 2BR & 2BR with Maid)
- Architectural style is contemporary and modern
- Large open spaces with landscaping and community facilities
Remraam Phase 2 Facilities:
- Common Parking at Ground level
- Podium level with shared facilities and amenities: Gym, Swimming pool & Kids pool, Kids play area, Multipurpose Hall
- High-quality landscaping and soft-scaping
Remraam Phase 2 Features:
- Location: Dubailand, 7min from Global Village, 15min from Al Maktoum International Airport & Expo 2020 site
- Modern residential units in a popular, established community
- Finishes: Elegant finishes; With kitchen appliances
Things Needed to Buy a House in UAE
A real estate transaction includes two parties coming in agreement for the exchange of their assets. This might be confusing for people who are not familiar with the process. This might lead to a property not being sold due to unfamiliarity of the procedure. Déjà Vu Properties aims at helping customers with info they need to buy a house in UAE.
Things needed to buy a house in UAE are the first few things the executives at Déjà Vu Properties help the customers with. When an interested customer registers with us for the purchase of a property, the executives call the customer in order to make sure that every single requirement is noted, and the customer is informed about things you need to buy a house in UAE. Once the customers confirm the possession of all the documents required for the purchase of a property the executives find the right property for the customer and the customer chooses from a wide range of options. When the customer has chosen a property , the executives then guide him through the entire process of making the property their own.
This level of customer service is cannot be matched by any other real estate agency in this market. This level of customer service is aimed customer satisfaction.
View Other Properties: