Nowadays, there is a rush to invest or buy properties in Dubai as it is now the location for some of the world’s most exclusive and notable structures. This luxury city is considered to be the business hub of the Middle East and the future Smart City of the United Arab Emirate. Also, it is now a famous holiday destination for everyone around the world. Although there are many properties to consider investing in Dubai, Villas remain valuable investment assets for anyone seeking to make real estate investment returns in Dubai. They offer the most comfortable, relaxed and blissful experience of living in Dubai, and this is why there is now a vibrant expanse of new villas for sale in Dubai.
What are the Options Available New Villas in Dubai?
Most new villas for sale in Dubai are being developed with the primary aim of attracting investors and property buyers from across the globe. New villas in Dubai are designed to bring a taste of fine living to buyers and investors. Apart from being built in a mega city with captivating beachfront, new villas in Dubai are designed in an ultra-luxurious way for buyers to live an exotic lifestyle. You can choose to purchase furnished or unfurnished villas, depending on your choice. Ranging from one-bedroom villas to luxurious villas and mega villas, there are a whole lot of villas available to choose from, but it all depends on your pocket and budget. Based on individual taste, there are modern minimalist villas, Arabian styled villas, Andalusian styled villas and much more from which you can make an investment choice. These villas range from one-bedroom to as much as twelve bedrooms. They are located where they are in tune with the elegance of nature, such as the Akoya Oxygen and the Mohammed Bin Rashid City.
Before buying or investing in new villas for sale in Dubai, you should also consider the neighborhood. Purchasing villas located in places like the Arabian Ranches, The Meadows, Palm Jumeirah, Emirate Hills, and the Springs are excellent for investment choice because most villas in these locations come with the availability of luscious gardens, pools, water scenery and breathtaking view of the city. Also, villa communities in Dubai are provided with amenities such as supermarkets, sports facilities, pharmacies, schools and many other retail outlets nearby. Features like these make the villas an excellent choice for living or investment because home-buyers or tenants would readily settle for them. Also, there is assured security measures put in place for villa residents making the villas a place of calm and peace of mind.
What are the Investment Returns on the New Villas for Sale in Dubai today?
As an investor, before you can purchase a villa to rent it out to willing tenants, you must get a permit from the Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA). Subletting your villa out can result in high investment returns because Dubai is a global tourist attraction. You can always get good returns depending on different villas and their appreciation value. The properties in Dubai have in the past given investors gains on the investment that they had never expected.
Why You Should Consider buying or Investing in New villas for sale in Dubai
A compelling reason to consider buying or investing in new villas in Dubai is that of the serenity and tranquility that accompanies living in a villa as opposed to living in apartments in another part of the city. Besides, villas are quite often built away from the bustle of the central city. There are villas located on the beachfront in Dubai, and there are also villas situated in the greenest part of the town with flowers and grasses all around, depending on your preference. Many people, especially expats prefer the Villas because of this sole reason and the lavish lifestyle that comes with living in a villa. Buying a permit cheaper than that will at most get you a work visa. Either way, it is always a significant choice buying or investing in new villas in Dubai. Below are five strong reasons why you should buy new villas in Dubai;
- Villas offer a high level of privacy because of their locations. If you are the type that cherishes your privacy, then you might prefer living in a villa rather than an apartment because then, you can get all the privacy and personal space you wish for. Coupled with the serenity and quietude, villas are the ideal property for a private person to purchase. You would love the calm and peace.
- These villas are more spacious and comfortable to live in than apartments. Villas have larger living spaces, enough windows to carry in the famous Dubai sunshine which accentuates the spaciousness, high ceilings, bigger balconies and lots more. Villas also come with gardens where your kids (If you have any) can play, and you can also choose to relax.
- Many facilities and amenities are made available to residents in villa communities. Facilities like parks, shopping centers, sporting facilities and lots more are always a part of these communities.
- If you purchase a villa off plan (while still in development), you can choose to design and build the villa according to your taste and what suits you.
- Depending on location, some villas are sold with full ownership rights given to the buyer, which means there will be no terms and conditions to guide whatever you choose to do with the villa you purchased.
- Villas offer high-level security and safety is guaranteed. There is always a 24/7 secure monitoring in most villas, and crime rates are on the low in Dubai.
- There is a high rental yield on new villas for sale in Dubai. Gross rental return for villas are good depending on the capital appreciation.
These and several other reasons are, why you might want to consider getting into the Dubai investment market for the new villas for sale in Dubai. To get expert advice on real estate investment in Dubai, consult professionals such as Déjà Vu Properties.
Read Related Articles:
Top Locations to Find Your Own “1 Bedroom Flat to Buy”
Things to know when looking for Cheap Flats To Buy In Dubai?
Top 5 Best Property Investments in Dubai!!
Buying Dubai House: Things You Need to Know!